8 adding the child's AppetiteKids who closed the mouth and refusing to eat, often make the elderly confusion. Do not let children experience growth disorders due to hunger strikes or choosing their food. Therefore, it is important to find out how to increase appetite.
A person's appetite is controlled by hormones ghrelin and leptin. The hormone ghrelin would increase the appetite hormone leptin function, while the lower the appetite and inhibits the hunger. The hormone ghrelin is released in the stomach which will then gives a hungry signal in the brain.
Parents can predict children's caloric intake in order not less than its needs. Calorie needs children per day are different according to age, gender, and physical activity. On average, children ages 2-3 years of age needs about 1,000 calories per day, ages 4-8 years need 1,200-1,800 calories per day, and children 9-13 years of age needs 1,600-2,200 calories per day.
The Easy Way To Add A Child's Appetite.Lack of the appetite in children as well as adults can be caused by many things, such as stress, strain, drug side effects, taste and appearance of food are not attractive, or the presence of certain medical conditions. How to cope with it, necessarily has to be tailored to the cause.
However, there are some things that you can try as a way of adding a child's appetite, among others:
- Avoid action force. The actions of parents who forced his son to eat because it felt the alarmed thus can provoke tension at meal times. This can be made less sensitive to child hunger later in the day.
- Create an interesting food display. A colorful dish will draw the eyes, so is expected to make meal time fun. Try to combine an assortment of vegetables with different colours, and serve alongside the source of carbohydrates, protein, and fat, in a balanced meal servings. This will greatly support the adequacy of nutrition in children.
- Food aromas with Goda. To entice appetite could also be through the aroma of food that is fun and flirting. Can with warm food that has just finished, cooked or warmed food before serving.
- For in small portions. A plate fulls of food can decrease appetite. Siasati by dividing it into smaller portions to be presented several times. In addition, a small portion of it will also be easier to prepare.
- Create a new and unique food creations. Provide the same food every day can make a little one bored and may refuse food. For menyiasatinya, try creating meals with unique creations and diverse. This will not only foster a sense of penasarannya to try new foods, but also complement nutritional intake brings the little one.
- Limit the drinks while eating. To keep your appetite and prevents a sense of satiety, should avoid drank too much during meals. Provide water, juice, tea or other beverages on children when you're done eating.
- Involve children when preparing food. Take your kids shopping and preparing foods that will be served. Parents will have the opportunity to know what somewhat food you like children, as well as explain the good nutrition. In this way, children will be more excited when
- Consult a doctor. If the protracted appetite disorder, consult these conditions to the doctor. Deficiencies of certain minerals, such as zinc, can decrease appetite and trigger a sensory disorder taster. Early research done on animals concluded that granting the zinc supplements can increase appetite in the case of deficiency of zinc short term.
Do not rush children when supplements appeared to give hard-packed. Always consult your pediatrician before giving any supplements in children. Try to apply the first how to increase appetite children over, so that children liked to eat and the needs of its nutrition value remains would be sure.